PENGARUH TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN, MOTIVASI, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DI BRI CABANG SEMARANG AHMAD YANI

PENGARUH TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN, MOTIVASI, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DI BRI CABANG SEMARANG AHMAD YANI

  • Sopi Sopi
  • Zumrotun Nafi'ah
Keywords: Performance, Education Level, Motivation, and Compensation

Abstract

Education, motivation and compensation are important things that can improve performance. This study aims to explain whether there is an influence of education, motivation and compensation on employee performance. So that through the results of this study it is expected to be a reference for leaders in managing the organization. In this study there are three independent variables namely education, motivation and compensation and one dependent variable is employee performance. At present it is in the era of industrial revolution 4.0, which is marked by; big data / giant data, internet of think, labor knowledge, and long life education. Since the beginning of the life of mankind to an infinite period, it is largely determined by the mastery of science and technology. Science and technology can not be separated from the progress of education level. Education is the base of all changes both individually, as well as countries. Employee performance is determined by the education that is owned, as high as education, the higher the performance and vice versa. The population in this study are BRI CAB employees, SEMARANG A-YANI, 60 people and all of them are sampled. The results of the analysis using SPSS 23 program statistical tools obtained multiple linear regression equation Y = 0.505 X1 + 0.175 X2 + 0.408 X3 The results of multiple linear regression equations show that there is a positive and significant influence between education on employee performance at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG (t count test 6.314> t table 0.05), motivation towards employee performance at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG (tcount 2,160> t table 0,05), and compensation for employee performance at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG (t test 5.108> ttable 0.05). While together (simultaneously) the influence of education, motivation and compensation has an effect on and significant on the performance of employees at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG (count = 44,692> ftabel = 0.05). The influence of the two research variables is very strong with a correlation value of 69.0% for employee performance at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG is influenced by the motivation and compensation education of the remaining 31.0% of the employees' performance at BRI CAB. A YANI SEMARANG is influenced by other variables that affect employee performance.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-08-07
##“article.abstract”## viewed = 56 times
preview pdf 31-47 downloaded = 56 times