PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS, NET PROFIT MARGIN, LEVERAGE, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN, DAN REPUTASI AUDITOR TERHADAP PERATAAN LABA
Discussion of the concept of income smoothing can be performed using agency theory Income smoothing approach arises when a conflict of interest between management and owners of funds where each party seeks to achieve or maintain a level of prosperity he hopes.
This study aims to examine empirically the effect of Profitability, Net Profit Margin, Leverage, company size, and the alignment Auditor Reputation Profit on Banking Companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2011 - 2014. The population in this research is manufacturing companies listed in Bursa Securities Indonesia (BEI) in 2011 - 2014. the samples were selected using purposive sampling method in order to obtain as much as 82 issuers.
The results of this study indicate that the Net Profit Margin, and Reputation Auditor significantly influence the practice of smoothing earnings while Profitability, Leverage, and the size of the Company does not significantly influence the practice of smoothing earnings. Nagelkerke R Square value amounted to 0,038, which means the variable Profitability, Net Profit Margin, Leverage, company size and reputation of Auditors has the role of 3.8% together to be able to explain or explain Peratan profit, while the remaining 96.2% (100% - 3.8%) is explained by variables other variables outside the research model
The use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
JSS's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JSS permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and JSS on distributing works in the journal.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal STIE SEMARANG).
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JSS will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JSS will only communicate with the corresponding author.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by JSS.
JSS will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. JSS's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.