Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review (double blind peer-review) process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.